Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PHA BLOGSITE GOES INTO HIATUS

Begging the indulence of the viewers, updating materials for this blogsite will stop for now.  As the then designated administrator of the PHA's ON LINE initiative, I will no longer be able to function as such in view of my resignation from the organization last March, 2012.  The emergence of other pressing matters has constrained me to disengage from responsiblities with the PHA (Executive Officer, On Line Initiative Team Leader, PHA COMELEC member, Annual National Committee Committee member on Ways and Means, etc.).

At the opportune time, I shall resume my blogging activities on matters of general interest to a wider audience that will deal with current events, travel, food, photography, technology and lifestyle.  Will use "Of Sabreswords and Bytes" as title of my blogsite.

I will make the announcement at a later date.

My good wishes to PHA!

Thank you everyone.

Truly yours,

Byteknight

No comments:

Post a Comment